Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Abs 2 Die 4...FAQs

So many of the Crossfit affiliates have special discounts... for (MLF) Military, Law enforcement and Firefighters. I'm none of these -- unless you consider wheat-nazi-ism on the TYP forum as a form of 'law enforcement' as some may see fit to call me (*wink*).

Unfair?


Seems like the gyms exclude discounts for MiLFs...like my gal pals and the hawt mommy classes...

I'm J/K...!!!!

I'm pulling your whatever...

Peer at Nicole from Crossfit. F*q---!! Her ABS rock like Mt. K.I.L.L-a-MAN-jaro and it's all a product of wheat/G-R-A-I-N-S elimination, a good diet (via Paleo) and some strength training 3-6 days per week. Cardio optional...although for folks like Me, highly insulin resistant, an hour a day will keep the conventional *cut-cut* cardiologist away!

Some may argue that it's the job of military, law enforcement and firefighters to stay fit and fast, but shouldn't we all have a similar level of commitment to health, longevity and survival? Do you need to survive and thrive in the boardroom? In the courtroom? In the hospital? In your business arena (even if it's your home)? Just to keep up the kids?

Crossfit is the ultimate exercise (and if you haven't passed an exercise stress Echocardiogram yet from your Cardiologist -- don't EVEN in a million years consider Crossfit... it'll k-i-l-l ya... LITERALLY) Very very DANGEROUS... (see below Dangerous Akon REMIX)

If you want ultimate elite fitness and health -- consider the benefits of wheat/corn/grain elimination, a little movement, a little intermittent fasting, development of 6-pack abs (body fat less than 15-20%)...and some HIT (high intensity training...like Curves...or CROSSFIT).


At Crossfit the basic Paleo diet is advised and getting off CRACK. Nicole has written concisely about her experience. I know it's a sin to covet...but...

Live long, live healthy.

Let's add life to our years, not just years to our life...right?


D-A-N-G-E-R-O-U-S!!
Akon Remix

video
Courtesy of *heart* Youtube.com


Have a great THANKSGIVING!

So many things to be !!GRATEFUL for -- of course drive safely esp when slippery when wet. Luv u guys --- Keep up the strong work. I wanna covet ur abs...gals + guys! *winky* give me a hug!

PS
btw read RobbWolf.com -- the ultimate PALEO/IF/Crossfit guru -- I luv u Robb and Nicki! u guys f*q'in R-O-C-K. Here is a great Paleo recipe Truffled Sweet Potatoes from Nicki.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent info - excellent blog - keep up the good work, even when you think your pearls are falling upon swine (oink oink!). It's all about planting seeds! Love ya! -M

Dr. B G said...

Lov ya M!!

I admire ur inner MiLF... don't suppress it too much *hee* (oink)

-G

mooskietx said...

Wow i need to know your fitnessroutine! I want to have abs like that!

Dr. B G said...

Hey Moos,

The picture is of Nicole of Crossfit. I WISH it was me...*wink* and maybe someday if I can be disciplined enough it will!

-G