Sunday, March 16, 2008

JJ and G Love: Better Together

Gotta luv Jack Johnson -- the consummate folk/country-blues/rockstar/surfer/kayak musician...


Jack Johnson w/ G Love:
Better Together
(Courtesy of Youtube.com)


There are 4 things that I'm amazed at and take for granted living in this great country:

1) clean drinkable hygienic water -- most of the globe could not say this. I could even drink from the septic tank of most toilets if I really even had to.

2) our pony express/postal system -- 41 c to mail one ounce to anywhere in the U. S. within a day or two

3) Youtube.com -- need I say more!

4) I can buy vitamin D cheaply on the internet. My favorite legal drug, hormone, steroid and vitamin corrects a deficiency, raises my HDL cholesterols, raises my low estrogen, regresses vascular plaque, and gives me better brain, better skin, better nails, more hair, better heart, better lungs, better immunity and a feeling of incomparable optimal health. It's TOP compared to chocolate and caffeine and alcohol --- that's quite a statement from me...


Jack Johnson: Breakdown
...But you can't stop nothing if you got no control
Of the thoughts in your mind that you kept
Then you know, you don't know nothing
But you don't need to know
The wisdom's in the trees, not the glass windows
You can't stop wishing
If you don't let go of the things that you find and you lose
But you know
You keep on rolling
Put the moment on hold
The frame's too bright so put the blinds down low...
Nice to relax.. breakdown every once in a while, esp on a beach, wave-watching!
(Live at the Greek Theatre, Berkeley
Courtesy of Youtube.com)

No comments: