David Gandy Interview
Jonathon Ross Show
Getting Into Fighting/Dolce&Gabana Shape: Gandy's own words
1. Cut all carbs out (at 2:02 of interview)
2. Go to the gym everyday
3. Don't have any booze
4. I love a biscuit... all my food and everything... you just cut everything out...
Need I convey more?
[Images: courtesy celebitchy.com (hot guy friday series *haa ah*)]
About creamed my pants again when I saw the latest January 2011 Elle magazine...
Featured 3 remarkable things:
1) WHY WE GET FAT by Gary Taubes on the front cover 'What Makes You Fat: how to change your body for good' (see below copyright violation) He describes frustration with medical professionals and the lack of skeptism among them for science (e.g. bad science). 'All we're talking about is that carbohydrates are fattening. Some are more fattening than others...'
2) SJP and her tight, marvelous ballet body [and rack]
3) Pamela Salzman, petite nutrition guru to the celebrities, and her cookfest in the Elle Living Food section. For optimal health she is advocating unrefined, hormone-free foods and shunning gluten, sugar and vegetable oils. Starkly WOW. Beverly Hills is cashing in on the paleo movement without calling it P to the A to the L to the E to the O.
Pantry Swap tips from Salzman's:
Out: Harsh table salt
In: Moderate amounts of mineral-rich unrefined salts -- Celtic, Himalayan, or Maldon -- can be healing.
Out: Overprocessed oils such as corn, canola, and soybean
In: Cold-pressed olive, COCONUT, and sesame oils; they boost immunity
Out: Too much gluten-laden wheat, spelt, rye, and barley
In: Brown rice, quinoa, millet, amaranth, legumes, sweet potatoes, and corn
Out: Mass-produced, hormone-riddled animal meat
In: Happier animals raised in their natural environments; find sources at localharvest.org