In this episode, Grace and Matt talk about Inulin. With all the buzz around Resistant Starch, not much love is being thrown around about Inulin. By the end of this episode you’ll learn about inulin, why we can become intolerant to it, and why it’s key for feeding the right strains in our gut. Inulin proves to be key for maintaining and keeping a good flora!
Matt says that the static is still lingering in this episode, but the issue has been resolved for future episodes. Please comment or post up reviews on iTunes, we’d really appreciate it!
Enjoy the episode!
- RSS FEED: http://restoretheflora.com/feed/podcast
- CLICK, GO STRAIGHT TO iTUNES [explicit, NSWF sometimes]
- Download off Matt's blog RestoreTheFlora.com
- List of my favorite probiotics including bifidobacteria and SBO probiotics -- THESE ALL EAT INULIN AND RS3, FYI (BUT MANY NOT raw RS2, potato starch): Step #3 SBO Probiotics
- Foods rich in inulin: Jerusalem artichokes, onions, leeks, garlic, asparagus, artichokes, chicory root/endive, yacon roots, chicory-dandelion gut healthy Dandy drink (luv this stuff; alert: full of FODMAPS)
- My favorite organic inulin: NOW brand Inulin
- To be lean and burn fat, eat #INULIN to raise AKKERMANSIA and ROSEBURIA which are both vital components of the lean core microbiota in Irish national rugby players and lean humans.
- Sorry. Resistant Starch is Unlikely to Miraculously Cause Weight Loss and Body Fat Loss
- I love Matt's new gut post. He cracks me the F*KC UP while edu-taining: 5 Tell Tale Signs You Need to Get Your Sh!t Together